I saw her completely, In vivid sleep. Liberty, she’s, Come out of the sea, Distilling stagnation, Slimy and green. She lays over, On a beach of envy, She needs to be cleaned, Made pristine. … Continue reading
Beyond Our Exodus
- Is Liberty Standing On The Shores Of Hypocrisy?
- Stargazing Desire
- Where Is Our World Today?
- Miss Peonie
- A Turret’s Sound (magnified)
- A Turret’s Sound
- Communication Technology to Embark Upon a Vast Upheaval
- Faith: Man’s Irrefutable Meal Ticket
- Steaming Towards Fruition
- Ballots No Substitute For Good ‘Ol Performance Review
- The Dresser And It’s Dress
- The Planter’s Compass
- Rhetoric’s Wheel: What Are We Buying Into These Days?
- The Act of Faith Through Prayer Brings Miracles
- Consider This: The Sensationalism of American Life
- Verity In The Voice, Or NOT
- Through Christ, Discovering The Word My, And Its Traps of Possession
- The Sea Of Choice
- The Wall….La raison d’etre.
- Map Marking Life